Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Week 13 Results, Pardners



Steppin' in and steppin' up for DBung:

RandCornHole: 40
Q-spot: 37
skHank: 33 ( plays his way into PAC12 championship )
DPipe: 23
Rimmy!: 17 ( nice douche, Dabo )
Syph: 14
BroFro: 9
McLovin': 4
SockJizz: 4
Commissioner: 1 ( you're shitting me. No diddle? Really? )
ClemboSlice: -6 ( got another win, Clembo )
SeaScrote -7 ( squeaks by Iowa State )
Snott -11 ( season of shame )

Championship weekend coming up, my people.

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life.

3 comments:

  1. No one has anything to say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just said a bunch, Bitch. Plus I threw in the TCU Horned Frog Horn video. Where's the awe? Where's the worship?

      Delete
  2. No ream for my Wolverines, even after our fourth loss....The BRFL been vedy vedy good to me, well....sort of.....McLovin'

    ReplyDelete