Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2021

GG Week 12 Games

 

GG Week 12 Games.

Let's see what you've got.

Meechy State Spartans @ Ohio State Buckeyes. Noon. ABC.

UCLA @ USC. 4 PM. FOX.

Oregon @ Utah. 7:30 PM. ABC.

It's November. 
Roll the bones.

By the way, I consulted the Living Document for clarification on the "Bet the Ranch" gambit. I was incorrect on one thing when I mentioned it last week; If you Bet the Ranch and SWEEP not only do you get a DOUBLE DIDDLE in the BRFL but you get a DOUBLE SWEEP (10 points) in GG that week, plus you keep the GG points you wagered. 

'Bo$uke.
Commissioner for Life





14 comments:

  1. Ohio State, UCLA, Ducks Gotta get at least one this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohio State
    UCLA
    Oregon

    And I'm betting the ranch.
    Fuck you, World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohio state
    ucla
    Oregon

    Duo factor authorization wouldn’t take my phone entry but that’s what I pick. Count ‘‘em or not, your call

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the time limit,
    BUT
    I woulda picked:
    TOSU
    USC
    and
    OREGON
    Doesn't mean crap, but makes me feel included

    ReplyDelete