Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

GG Week 11 Games


GG Week 11 Games.

Michigan State (#13) @ Ohio State (#11).
If there was ever a time to play Ohio State with a BiG 10 East title on the line, this is it.
The only way things could line up better for Meechy State is if the game were in East Lansing.
12 noon on FOX

Notre Dame (#3) @ Miami (#7)
DPo vs the Puppet Master. Last year Clem lost 444 dollars with ND. This year, when Sock picked Miami it was with little enthusiasm. "I guess I'll take Miami", read the text. Now he is an upset away from the CFP.
8 PM ABC

TCU (#8) @ Oklahoma (#5)
Last year the Commissioner lost $385 on TCU. This year they are an upset away from knocking on the CFP door. The BRFL is a bitch.
8 PM FOX

Roll the bones.

Jimbosuke,
Commissiner for Life


14 comments:

  1. Ohio State, I just threw up a little. Miami, & Oklahoma.

    SAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. BroFro w OhioSt,ND, Okla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohio State
    Notre dame
    Oklahoma
    ccs

    ReplyDelete
  4. GG? Where's my BRFL results? Just because the Buckeyes are sucking the hog right now doesn't mean you can shirk your commissionary duties. So put down your giant black dildo, THE Grim Reamer, and get me my results. Pronto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you see the light. You know, Jimmy, I do this for your own good.

      Delete
    2. I appreciate your concern. I am fortunate to have such wonderful friends.

      Delete
  5. OHIO STATE
    Miami
    T C U

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meechy State. This is the week people in Columbus start asking themselves what the fuck, seriously, is up with the coaching staff.
    Miami.
    Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohio State
    Miami
    Oklahoma
    Sock

    ReplyDelete