Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

GG Week 13 Games

 It's Hate Week. 


Friday, 11/24, UTSA RoadRunners @ Tulane, 3:30 abc network, New Orleans, LA. Think I'm full of shit? Fuck you. Neither team has lost since September. This is like an unofficial Conference Championship game, Bitches. So dig deep. Who do you see taking The Cheese? The boys from San Antonio or the Green Wave? Perfect day-after-Thanksgiving game. Thank you. 

Saturday, 11/25. Ohio State @ Meechy, noon, FOX, Ann Arbor, MI. This game has already been hyped to death. Weather is supposed to suck.

Saturday, 11/25, Florida State @ Florida, 7 PM, ESPN, Gainesville, FLA. Normally I would have skipped over this game. But Florida State lost their QB last week. Florida's QB also injured. Florida is a 6.5 point dog at home at this writing. You make the call.

Roll the bones, My People.


 Lance Herbstrong,
Commissioner for Life

17 comments:

  1. U T S A
    THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
    Florida State

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiba-Florida State, Tulane & Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulane
    OSU
    THE Florida Gators (picking with my heart)
    -KMan

    ReplyDelete
  4. UTSA
    Michigan
    Florida State
    CCS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Florida, Ohio State, Tulane

    DTBH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breaux with Tulane, Michigan, Fla State

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tulane
    Michigan
    Florida state

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tulane
    Fla St
    Mich
    Sock

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow my picks didn’t get published but I didn’t pick Tulane anyway. I’ll go with Michigan and Florida St. QQQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taking the hit for missing yesterday, but I would have gone with UTSA anyway. Put me down for TOSU and Florida State.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meechy, Florida state,
    Late teebs

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s 3:24 PM on Saturday and I’m in Albany…
    Anyone available for a wellness check on The Commish?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lance and McLovin both had a rough weekend.

    ReplyDelete