Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Jamar Hornsby Watch

Image result for mad bell ringer animated gif


http://www.espn.com/college-football/news/story?id=3388268

A little background information on this coveted award.

Also I was asked what the Liberace was by a member of the group, if you can believe it. I was stunned.

Read it and weep, My Friends.

The too long neglected Jamar Hornsby Award is back in full play this year.

Thus far we have the following candidates:

Art Briles, for throwing Baylor rape victims under the bus.
Kenneth Starr for 1) being Kenneth Starr and 2) saying Art Briles' shit is okay
The USC player who stomped on the Alabama player's nut sack after a special teams play.
Greg Schiano, TOSU co-defensive coord for plowing a TOSU bicylist with his car because when you're Greg Schiano you don't stop for red lights in Columbus, Ohio.

Feel free to suggest your own Jamar Hornsby winner in the comment section.
This year's Jamar Hornsby winner will receive a thoughtfully worded official notification from the BRFL front office. Signed by the Commissioner for Life!

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life

11 comments:

  1. I respectfully request a primer on the history of this award. I also need a friggin' glossary. What the F*CK is a Liberace. I knew once. For a moment. Then I forgot. I'm sure I was sent a rule book at some point but with the state of the League being represented by the Commissioner's math I feel comfortable saying I don't recall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teebs!click on the hyperlink for the back story on the Jamar Hornsby award, given to the biggest scumbag in college football each year.
      The Liberace is, quite literally, a bobble head statuette of the old ivory tickler himself, the famously over the top Piano Poofter and Las Vegas costume innovator, Liberace. How you could forget something this important is alarming.

      Delete
    2. Ah.. hyperlinks....i actually am well paid by a company that builds actual computer networks...but you'd never know that from my personal interactions with technology....
      Fact.....This barely registers on the ever growing and very grand list of important things I've forgotten. I conveniently blame others for this with a venom unknown to mankind.

      Delete
  2. I believe the Jamar Hornby award goes to the BRFL member who was the biggest douche of the season, not that anyone could compete with SockSpooge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that he is. Isn't that the sort of the point of the BRFL? Or have a living a lie?

      Delete
    2. SockSpooge??????? at least I'm winning something when D Po goes low I go high

      Delete
    3. What does that even mean, Anonymous? You are talking jibberish shit, even by BRFL standards. Square it away, DoucheMonkey.

      Delete