Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 12 BRFL - Randream and McThornream Take It in the Wrong Hole



Current Standings Pts
Commish 47
Chip 29
Clem 23
Chuckie 23
Scott 21
Timmy! 16
Randidler 13
Paul 9
Drew 9
Sean 5
Q-Love -4
McStool -15


I feel good. Gettin' diddled will do that to a fella. USC upsets Stanford, which only the Commish saw coming -and his addle-minded sibling who was just farting around with his picks, and emerges from the primordial Kiffin ooze at 23 in the AP. Nice. That's 8 points if you are keeping track at home. Now tied with Pubefro, which I find totally embarrassing and unacceptable. What could be better? McThornbody's thornhole just got embiggened by another AP reaming, losing to Auburn in the most sphincter clenching way. The second ream is always easier. Actually, it's not. I was just kidding. You are losing a lot of money. I mean, let me try to quantify your suckiness. It's like... nope. I can't. I really can't picture how bad this is for you. 

Remember how we thought Randream was hot shit for his Miami pick? No? Me neither. Bitch got reamed. 

MSU wins, but I'm not impressed, and neither should you be, Discharge. Check this out. Louisville wins and drops. Two spots. Two!  Sweet. UCLA wins and drops again. Virginia Tech on the rim of the top 25 and Pubefrom loses the sweet Mo. Done.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 1. I don't care.
      2. His picks had the sophistication of a child's
      3. He picked the least likely of winners out of desperation.
      4. He has no idea what he is doing.

      Delete
    2. Uhm,

      5. ALL OF THE ABOVE

      Uhm, BTW, Eat Me.

      Delete
  2. My Dawgs.

    So close to salvation.

    But so far.

    My Ass.

    Reamed.

    Twice.

    Not good.

    Actually,
    BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I get first dibs next season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad you picked a shit team in Second Thoughts Draft. Could have helped you. Really, this may be the worst year I've ever seen. What happened, McLovin'? You used to be dominant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebuilding year Bro.....DEVASTATING, but rebuilding....gonna have a whole new analysis model never seen before in preparing for Season Nine....wait and see...

      Delete
    2. ...and yeah, guess I didn't really think onn that Second Tghoughts pick....pretty much screwed the pooch all the way around in Season Ocho.

      Delete
  5. My bunghole is gaping. Climb right in.
    Rdiddle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bunger's bigger than your bunger...so quit yer bitchin'

      Delete