Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blonde Gives Head

2 soccer reporter hit in head


I like it, you know, when there is, like, a ball and that ball is, like, about to hit someone in, like, the head or something, and they, like, don't even know its coming and they are, like, "And soccer is such an interesting sport, they don't use hands and nothing happens for 90 minutes..." BAM... and they are all like, my hair, and the dude is like, "Crikey, bloody wankers nearly hit me with a ball.".

Say it with me.."INCOMIIIIING!"

This is the only good thing that happened in soccer since that really flat chested girl took her shirt off when she scored.

2 comments:

  1. Again, Pulitzer. Awesomely awesome. Doesn't get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, come to think of it, I never tried whacking Mrs. Po in the back of the melon with a line drive soccer ball to get her hob the proverbial knob.

    ReplyDelete