Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2024

GG Week 6 Games


 I know, I know. 
You're thinking, 'The Commissioner is slipping". 
Here I am, trotting out the Week 6 games, and you haven't even seen the Week 5 Results. Did I send out the Week 4 Results?  I can't remember. I don't want to deal with it if I didn't so, well, fuck you.
Anyhoo. My shorts.
Eat them.

Week 6 Games.

And I'll admit it. We're scraping the bottom of the barrel here because there just are not a lot of quality games being played this weekend. 

Moving on,

All Saturday games:

#9 Missouri @ #25 Texas A&M, Kyle Field, College Station, TX. Noon. abc/ESPN+.

Rutgers @ Nebraska, Memorial Stadium in ... 'a town called Lincoln, Nebraska' ("with a sawed-off shotgun by my side"), 4 PM, FS1. I'm jazzed for this game. You should be too, BITCHES.

#10 Michigan Wolverines at Washington Huskies, a rematch of last year's National Championship game. Husky Stadium, Seattle, Washington. 7:30, NBC. 

Again, the Commissioner for Life has engineered a slate of games that invites you, the BRFL Participant, to enter a possibly irreversible vegetative state, from noon until midnight on October 5th, kept alive by nothing more than a pizza, liquor and a urinal. 

Roll the bones.


Lance Herbstrong
Commissioner for Life




23 comments:

  1. Mizz, Huskers, Michigan. DTBH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiba selects Missouri, Michigan & Rutgers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mizz, Rutgers, Meechy- Teebs
    In the Commish we trust. Bless his cranky deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mizz, Nebraska, Mich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wave my private parts at you, Anonymous.
      Please identify yourself.

      Delete
  5. Texas A&M
    Nebraska
    Washington

    ReplyDelete
  6. TAM, Nebraska, Michigan

    SR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breaux fro w TxA+M, Nebraska, Washington

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missouri
    Nebraska
    National Champion Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missouri
    Nebraska
    Michigan

    BD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mizzou
    Nebraska
    Michigan

    Sock

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lola is in with...
    Missouri
    Rutgers
    Meechy

    Sent by email.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mizz, Nebraska, Mich. Q

    ReplyDelete
  13. Misery
    Rutgers
    Michigan

    -KMan

    ReplyDelete