Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2024

BRFL Week 2 Results


 

Don't even talk to me about Excel spreadsheets and almost dead computer towers. Especially not you, DPo, not-doing-so-well-in-the-BRFL Guy. 

I kicked it old school on my Gazzintas and cipherin this week and, sparing you the mathematical genius stuff, this is where you stand, Douchebillys:

KBron: +9. Coxswain.

BigDom: +9. Tool.

Breaux: +8. Fuck off.

DPo: +9. Your face. My ass.

Ronde': +8. Yesterday's scrotum.

$$uke: +21. Mega Cock.

Dawg: - 4. I hear a gas station attendant laughing.

Lola O: -1. Participation trophy.

Psycho: +12. Asshole. Liberace.

SockPuppet: +13. Compulsive masturbation.

Chiba: +2. Disordered chromosomes.

Q: - 23: Found on the road dead as fuck.

Timmy: -1. Embarrassing gerbil fetish.

McLovin: -9. No. Just ... no. 



Lance Herbstrong
Commissioner for Life


No comments:

Post a Comment