Search This Blog

Sunday, December 23, 2018

GG Bowls, Round Two Results


ESPN + work computer = Hammering the Refresh


GG Bowls, Round 2 Results:

Memphis 34, Wake Forest 37 in a barn burner. Sure glad I changed that pick. I love me some me.
Houston 14 and Army hangs 70 on them. 70. And I picked Houston. That sucks.
Buffalo 32, Troy 42. Nice.

BroFro picks up one. Still in the lead with 47.
CCS with 2, now up to 42. Need a sweep badly.
KBron with 1. Now with 40 total. Fading, KMan.
SeannieG. Picks up 2 to go to 40. Petulant Bitch Posts about the Commissioner not appreciated.
BridgenFraulein. Only 1. Got 39.
Randi. Picks up the deuce to go to 39.
'BoSuke. Fucked over by our Armed Forces. 2 to go to 37. Looks grim.
DThong. Grabs 2 to go to 37. Not your year, Thong.
SockPuppet. 2 to rise to 34. Appreciate the effort.
McSuckin. 1 to break through to 30. Not sure why you're still participating.

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life


2 comments: