Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

GG Week 9


GG Week 9: Keeping it Boring.

Notre Dame (#9) @ Temple (#21). I'm tempted to give you 2 points if you pick Temple in the upset of these assholes ranked #9. Know what? Fuck you. I'm giving you two if you pick the upset and prevail. Know why? 'Cause I'm the Commissioner. I make the rules. Wake up and smell the coffee. 

North Carolina @ Pittsburgh (#23). How the fuck did Pitt get to be #23?! Have I been away? What the hell is this shit? This pisses me off. So, um, you know what?  You get two if you pick North Carolina and they dump these shit-pile, Mark May Alma Mater, bullshit, loser dick-wads. Go ahead. Pick the upset. Go for two.

Oregon @ Arizona State. Two programs lost in space. Same conference, same record. Fuck, if I wasn't so lazy I'd look it up and see if they were in the same division. But who cares? They both kind of suck this year. Wait. Whoa! Who cares?! You care, Bro. 'Cause if you pick this bitch right... yeah...uh-huh...you guessed it. You get TWO.

Now, get with the program, it's STILL 1 for the win, 5 for the sweep. Unless you be picking upsets. THEN you could get, say, 6. Or 7. Or even 8 if you pick both upsets and nail the meaningless tilt between Oregon and Az State.

I had to do something. The games this weekend are pretty shitty.

Jimbosuke


15 comments:

  1. I'll roll the dice first, Scumbags;

    Temple.
    North Carolina
    Arizona State.

    I get all three of these right, I pick up a cool 8 points in GG, I sweep, which gives me 5, but I get an extra point for each pick, since I picked the underdogs and the WTF game, which equals, like, fucking eight, Homes. Comprende'?

    Jimbosuke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound pretty aggravated, is that anal itch back? Notre Dame, North Carolina, Arizona State. SAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm angry because the games this weekend are so boring and TOSU has a bye.

      Delete
    2. Michigan-Minnesota, night game. Halloween. Bizarre shit gonna happen.

      Delete
    3. Little Brown Jug shit? Meechy big favorite on the road.

      Delete
    4. Need another win so the AP drops me some moreOctober 29, 2015 at 5:46 AM

      Can watch some Horned Frogs tonight take on West Vagina, never know what my defense is gonna do, or not do........McPrayerful

      Delete
  3. Randy is in with Temple, Pitt and Az State. Max dividend here is 7, 5 for the sweep and 1 for the Temple upset, 1 for nailing the WTF game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ND, NC, Arizona St. Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Notre Dame, Pitt, Oregon (CCS)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brother of the Angry CommishOctober 29, 2015 at 5:44 AM

    Temple,
    North Carolina
    AND
    Arizona State dammit !!!
    McL

    ReplyDelete
  7. nd, pitt Oregon
    hsr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck Temple and your two candy assed points- ND!
    Pitt- I spit on your additional two points.
    Oregon- because rain.

    ReplyDelete