Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Get to Know Your New Acting Commissioner





Remember me? You might remember me from such ass pounding as "BRFL Season Quatro" when the USC pick paid for a new bike.  Or the beat down the following year that paid for a multi-evening tryst with my side piece dinner with the Mrs. D. Po. Well, I'm back, bitches. And I've changed the locks and passwords at the BRFL HQ and I'm ready to rock and roll.

So Chimpbosuckme has"gone to France" and anointed me acting Czar. I had an uncle who, after his third DWI, also had to "go to France" for a while. Once he "got out of France" he tried to stay on the straight an narrow, but he "returned to France" anyway. Let's hope the Commish has time to reflect while he's "in France" and can get his toys in the box. Time to burn this shit to the ground.

To date, Jimwit's ability to compute the proceedings has pretty much looked like this:




Yep, the Commish's reign has looked like a fat woman on a mechanical bull. Not pretty.So I was not surprised to receive a strident email from CCS imploring me to adjust scores because the prior computator had his head so far up his ass, he failed at basic cipherin'. Now, Chip's a whiny bitch but I won't let Suke's incompetude befoul the proceedings. So peruse last weeks results and find they have been updated so CCS can wipe his tears. Short story, Sean lost a point last week and the Commissioner, soon may he be forgotten, gave him a +2. Sucks for you, Sean of the Dead. Meanwhile Snottie got short-changed by the former Commissioner, long may he be forgotten, and picks up an extra 2 points on the week.

That's it. I'm done being generous. You all suck.

2 comments:

  1. Somebody has to keep an eye on the League's Upper Office while the Commish is off to the "Land of Frogs" attempting to kick his XO addiction; and while your busy waxing off to the fat lady getting butt-jammed by the mechanical bull video.
    Sean, sorry for the bad news, just keeping it real.
    Scott, de rien.

    The Whinny Biatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clemson.... Last pick? Love me up

    ReplyDelete