Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

GG Week 9, Bitch Fight



Hola, Bitcheremos!

GG this week yields up one sweep only...who else? Seannie Graham. 5 puts him at 26. Nice pull.
BroFro holds on. Gets 2, total 33.
Dirk HardPeck gets one. Still hanging around at 28.
Clembo Slice: whiffing on the GG picks is how he rolls. Early lead keeps him in it. 23 for the DutchBoy.
2 out of 3 for ScoTurd. 21.
QLove: 20.
CCS weighs in at 18.Keep hope alive, TinyDancer.
Jimbosuke and SockSuck locked at 17. Clash of the Titans.
McLovin' @ 16. There are many ways to spell "Loser", Mikey.
Randude @ 13. You're fucking kidding me, right?
TBone logs another zero to stay in his comfort zone: 8. Pathetic is not a strong enough descriptor of your extreme wretchedness, Dog.

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life

2 comments:

  1. Im just biding my time Commishbitch.
    Time for a Jonny Football 'esque comeback sucka....
    I'm gonna knock you out...Mamma said knock you out... Don't call it a comeback
    I been here for years..Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
    I'm gonna knock you out.

    ReplyDelete