Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

GG week 7 Results.

Losing my touch here, GGers. 5 sweeps.
Thanks for the advice, ScoDouche.

BroFro, numero uno, with the sweep and 26 on the total.
DBlow in second, sweep gives him 25.
ClemboSlice slips to 3rd, weighs in at 23. Fucking get it together, Man.
SeaBalls number 4, 2 pointer nets him 21.
2 for ScoTurd, 17. NORTHWESTERN? "Signature road win"? Fuck. You.
2 for QLove, 17, I see a pattern but who am I? I'm just the Commissioner, Sean.
Jimbosuke with 15. Hating, Scott.
CCSchanz with 14. Terrible.
SockDufus with 14. Finally, a sweep. Not a diddle. Get me?
McLovin' you have 13. Check your self esteem. Abysmal? Yes, way.
Randude @ 11. Entirely laughable.
TBro slips in at 8. Hate yourself much?

Start thinking about Heismaniac, Homos.

Butch Deadlift.


4 comments:

  1. Bella lookin' goooood.....Me, not so much, probably all that I have to look forward to now is Mom's pies at the Jambo....not giving you all any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's sayin' "Village living is bullshit. These taxes are killing me. Get me back to Blacks Mother Fucking Road. At least there, I had shit to roll in."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also on Bella's mind:
      Paid Parking,
      No More Redskins, and
      Little League Moved to Hartwick.
      Pooch say "WTF"

      Delete
  3. broFro with 29 says vagine

    ReplyDelete