It's July 19th and football season seems a long ways away.
Does anybody really know how many seasons the BRFL has been running?
I think Clem and $$uke the Mindless schemed it up in 2006. I could be wrong. That would make this year season twenty but we took the first year of Covid off. I think that was 2020. Hard to say.
Those were special times.
Whatever. The hell with it. I'm calling this Season Nineteen.
There are a bunch of games 8/29 that all suck, but some of them feature teams that might get picked in the draft, so we'll call August 29th the start of the season.
Which means it's 40 days until kick-off.
Count 'em down with me, Lance Herbstrong, and your most bitchin' blog, as we gird our loins for another go 'round with the Blacks Road Football League. 💔
Lance Herbstrong
Commissioner for Life

Have I paid for last season's total anal douching? I think not, but last season was a fever dream for me so who knows?
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of sure you have not but I'm still so deeply traumatized by my epic fail that I wouldn't take my word on anything.
Delete