Search This Blog

Friday, January 12, 2018

Potentially Shocking BRFL News



Friday, December 15, the post "College Football Playoffs: BRFL Scenarios". I recommend you all take a look at that post, particularly as it pertains to DPo and the Domers closing out the season strong  and earning a significant nut-fondle by the AP.

By my preliminary calculations (and by "preliminary" I mean I have not checked the numbers 5 or 6 times since, if I don't and I get it wrong, you assholes will be all over me like stink) DPo edged McLovin by one point, 40 to 39. McLovin's late season surge fell one point short since he was ranked so high to begin with. While the 'Po chopped his feet hard for extra yardage and churned for that crucial one more BRFL point.

More later.

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life

7 comments:

  1. Commish, Better be checking the win points for my 2 CFP victories, my 2 no drops and my move ups really really well, I'd hate to have to file a grievance this late in the season......plus, do I need to play the family card up in here? Don't let DPo and The Pope influence you, they're just Catholics!!
    C'mon Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the new light of day, and having clear eyes and a full heart, I believe that THIS is the scenario, now,
    THERE APPEARS TO BE CO-WINNERS IN THIS THING THIS SEASON:

    McLovin
    Had 16
    Won the Semi so add 7
    Also add a No Drop of 1
    Won the Championship so add 12
    Also add a No Drop of 1
    Moved up 3 to #1 so add 3
    -------------------------- 40

    DPo
    Had 33
    Won his bowl so add 3
    Also add a No Drop of 1
    Moved up 3 to #11 so add 3
    --------------------------- 40

    Two @ 40,
    Co-Winners of The Commissioner's Cup


    But IF I get another one point for each win and DPo gets another point for his win, I edge him 42-41

    Hmmmmmmm

    Respectfully submitted,
    McTool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you get another 1 point for each win? Have you been drinking?

      Delete
  3. Here's where your math is wrong, McLovin. No drops are only awarded when new AP Polls come out. No new AP Poll came out after your Tide snuffed Clemson. Thus you are awarding yourself a no drop that does not exist. There is language that spells this out clearly in the loving document. I'm sorry. Further, you guys need to wait for me to put the numbers up before sending out your analytics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's not really a loving document. And I actually don't see it spelled out in there. But that has been the way we've been playing it. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete