Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week 2 Wrap up.

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Check the link above for the new poll, Bitches.

Here's how it shakes out, here at BRFL headquarters:

McLovin' in the lead with 12. I know, I know. It's nuts. He beat Murray State for God's sake.

SockSpongeBob @ 10. USC looking like an awesome pick. Beats on Seannie's wife.

Jimbosuke , all praises unto Him, still hangin' around at 9 with the bye week.

WHank has 7 points. Oddly, DPud ignored WHank in last week's update. May not understand that WHank is back in. Major salary adjustment in the works for DPo.

BroPo now swinging a big dick with 7 after BYU rocks the diddle and breaks in at #25. Congrats.

RanDoggie has 5 after Kansas State survives the Cyclones and gets a hard to understand boost up the ladder from the Almighty AP.

SeaPoonie logs in at 5 with Baylor moving up 2 in the Almighty after a win over perennial power program Northwestern State. COME ON, SEAN! What the fuck is it with you?

ClemboSlice: 2. Duke is 2-0. Haven't played anybody. Snagged 43 AP votes this week.

Chipster: 2. Iowa rings up the deuce. Almost dropped one to Ball State. That's not how you get ranked, StudMuff.

Dpull: 1. And why you have that is beyond me. Total blow out at the hands of the hated Domers. TOSU v Michigan should be a comedy of errors this year. Not caring.

TBlow: You picked up 2 to move to minus 2. This is what your season is like, Tim. Enjoy.

Q-Woman: Stanford sinks to minus 3. You invested in a dog. Do you know who Bernie Madoff is?
Why does this keep happening to you? You're a good person. Maybe that's it. You are the Kiss of Death for every team in college football. I say that as a friend.

Snottie: Minus 6 after getting handled by the Ducks. You gave up three points right out of the blocks to pick these fucking losers. How are you feeling about your pick?

Toodles,

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life







6 comments:

  1. Henry's stats were calculated but I believe the River Street Pow-Wow of 2014 on the eve of the Almighty's release decreed that when "a BRFL champion returns to the fold following a hiatus immediately following the taking of the douche pot, only negative points shall count for said prior holder of the Commissioner's Cup during the return season. Control of the ball, one foot down, yada yada..." Or so I recall but it was early noon and my tongue was fuzzy. If you wants me to counts positive AND negative points for Ballshank's redemption I will adjust the scoring table, but I think it is a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea what you're talking about. If we met about this before noon chances are I was still legally intoxicated. I stand by my recent tally. Whatever that means.

    Jimbosuke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I could have been talking shit that day.

    Jimbosuke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, jesus, I was making it up. Get on the stick.

    ReplyDelete