Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2014

GG Results, Week 5



GG Week 5 Results:

First, I have to point out that I believe I saw "Billy" strolling down Main Street in Cooperstown on Saturday night. He did not acknowledge me. A major violation of BRFL protocol.
Straighten this out, "Billy".

Sweepers: SockSack, ClemboSlice, SeaButtlick.

SockSuckIt back in the lead @ 16.
CCS second place, 15. Picked Arizona State.
Jimbosuke (bountiful goodness come unto him), 14
Q-vooman, 13
Butt-buddies @ 12 apiece, Clembo and BroFro
Lonesome Turd McLovin' all alone at 11.
SeaBuzzKill and DPo sit at 10.
TBlow and Randjizz, a pair of 8s.
Snottie. Basement. Douche. 7

Jimbosuke


3 comments:

  1. All BRFLers MUSY acknowledge the Commissioner, at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Denise but i thought she was walking with another woman... honest mistake?

    ReplyDelete