Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

GG Week Five Games



FRIDAY NIGHT GAME, 10/2.

 Penn State at Northwestern, Evanston, Illinois, 8 PM FOX

SATURDAY GAMES, 10/3.

#7 Alabama at #16 Mississippi, Starkville, Mississippi, Noon, ABC

Navy at Air Force, USAF Academy Colorado, Noon, ABC

Roll the bones yo. 

Lance Herbstrong
Commissioner for Life

29 comments:

  1. Northwestern, Miss, Navy. Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Northwestern, Bama, Navy. DTBH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penn State, Alabama & Air Force (Cheba)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told the guy at the gas station about your picks, Cheebs.
      He couldn't stop laughing. I had to call 911.

      Delete
  4. Penn State (duh!), Bama, Navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penn St
    Alabama
    Air Force
    BD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guys at work thought these were good picks. Of course, they're from Pakistan, and they thought I was talking about soccer. In fact, these picks suck.

      Delete
  6. Northwestern
    Mississippi
    USAF

    For my first sweep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breaux Freaux w PennSt, Alabama, Navy

    ReplyDelete
  8. $$uke says:
    Pennis State
    Alabama
    Air Force

    King me, Fuckers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Umm… why am I the only one that noticed The Commish’s error?
    Great job to all the dumbasses who picked “Mississippi”… Bama is playing Mississippi STATE this weekend.

    Anyway, here are KMan’s winning picks

    Penn State
    Alabama
    Air Force

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you're paying attention. Still a douche, but a detal oriented douche.

      Delete
  10. Penn St
    Alabama
    Air Force
    Sock

    ReplyDelete