Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2022

GG Week 12 Results

 

Week 12.


Hello, Bitches.
The TOTAL difference, combined, in points in this week's three games was 7.
Seven.
Yet, half the BRFL membership swept (again that's 7 people, loose definition on "people"). 
I've been trying, all year long, to make these picks as difficult as possible. 
And now this. 
All I can say is, 'fuck you all.'


TCU survives Baylor, 29 -28. Fucking Toads. I'm not buying it.


USC wins a squeaker over UCLA. 48 - 45. Nobody has an uglier beard than Caleb what's-his-name. USC headed for a fall. Only a matter of time. 


Utah falls to Oregon in a tight one, Utah 17 -  Oregon 20. Oregon could be a problem for people.

Lola. SWEEP! Add 5 to go to 24. There was a time when you were a GG LOSER, Lola. That time has past. I liked you better when you were a loser.
CCS. 2 to make 22. Where you are in the BRFL, you don't need this side-hustle. Hate you bigly.
DPo. 2 to go to 22. At least you have the courtesy to suck in the BRFL. Hate you anyway. Die. 
Bronipple. 2 to make 19. Sad sack of doggie-doo.
Timmy! SWEEP! 5 to go to 34. You are en fuego. You are also a turd. What's going on with you?!
'Bo$uke. 1 (ONE!) to go to 21. I am so, so bad at GG this year. I own it. Eat shit, Jerks. 
SockPuppet. 2 to go to 20. At least you're improving. Keep chopping wood, 'Billy'.
Q. SWEEP! 5 to make 28. You're a player. It hurts to write that.
DogTheBountyHunter. 2 to reach 28. Solid showing. Hate you.
BreauxFreaux. SWEEP! 5 to go to 32. You motherfucker. 'Snake in the grass' move makes me sick. 
Snottie. 2 to go to 29. You're going to Hell. I don't feel bad about it.
ChibaChew. SWEEP! 5 to reach 23. Never give up, Disordered Chromosome Guy.
Ronde'. SWEEP! 5 make 24. Not bad for a kid from Connecticut with Downs Syndrome.
McLovin. SWEEP! 5 to reach 21. I have 21 and I got exactly ONE right. I'm better than you. 

I hope you shit-burgers are pleased with yourselves.

Jimbo$$uke
Commissioner for Life.





1 comment:

  1. That’s Meeester Turd Sir Teebs to you now our Truthful and Mighty (bottom dwelling) Benevolent Savior Commishalicious -

    ReplyDelete