Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

GG Week 3 Results; Slim Pickin's



No Sweeps this weekend, Brochachos.

#17 Boise State 21 - #14 Oklahoma State 44. Kitten dies in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
#12 LSU 22 - #7 Auburn 21. Ed Orgeron ascendant. Every one of us picked the Plainsmen.
#4 THE Ohio State University 40 - #15 TCU 28.

Interestingly, the LSU QB is Joe Burrow, the guy that the TOSU QB, Dwayne Haskins, beat out for the starting job at TOSU. Burrow had already graduated and decamped to Baton Rouge late this summer.

CCS 1 to go to 8.
BroFro 1 to go to 8, yo.
DPo  2 to go to 8, blew the LSU pick.
KBroniePony  naught to stay at 7. Not your best weekend.
SeannieG  1 to go to 7.
Jimbosuke  1 to go to 7.
SockPuppet  1 to go to 7.
BridgTurd  1 to go to 4.
Randouche  Zero correct to stay at 4. Sad.
McSuckin  2 to go to 4.

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life

4 comments:

  1. Commish, Please don't be a provincial putz like Slim Pickens:

    I had both Okie State and TOSU, that's TWO

    And I woulda had the sweep, as would have DPo, if Auburn hadn't punked out to the bayou boys.

    Can I have my 2, please? I need every point I earn in this muthafuggin GG contest, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what this is about, McLovin. At the end of GG Week 1 you had 1. At the end of week 2 you had 2. Then, yes, you got two right in week 3, Okie State and TOSU, that equals 2. 2 plus 2 equals 4. As in 'McSuckin 2 to go to 4." Am I going too fast for you or do you get it now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I gothcu, but you said 1 to go to 4 originally, so I thought I might have 5, but, alas, I still suck @ 4.

      Delete
    2. You suck, suck, suck and suck again. You're all about suck. But it's a long season.

      Delete