Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2021

GG Week 13 Results


 GG Week 14 Results.

Conference Championships.
What a pile of undiluted horse shit. 
I could puke.

Baylor bests Oklahoma State in JerryWorld, 21 -16. Fucking Mullet-heads, backwards Okies fuck, fuck, FUCK. This game sucked. Almost everyone got screwed by this shit-show.

Georgia gets smoked by Alabama 41 - 24. So much for the Amazing Georgia Defense. Clean up, aisle 6, McTard. 

Evil Wolverine Conspiracy 42, Iowa 3. You were lucky to get 3, Dog. scUM is the real deal.

BroFro. 1 to go to 28. You are so yesterday.
McLovin. 2 to go to 19. This was the 'good' part of your weekend, Bitch.
Teebs. 1 to go to 17. I don't know why I bother with your punk-ass.
DTBH. 1 to go to 17. In your case, I have come to expect failure. Thanks for not disappointing. 
Snottie. SWEEP! And you're the only one. 5 to go to 32. So like a God.
DPo. 1 to go to 27. Mediocre much?
SockPuppet. Bet the Ranch weekend comes undone. You deserve a bung-feathering just for trying. I salute you. You bet 10 and lost. Your GG total is 10.
Bo$uke. Naught. 0 for 3. I don't belong in this life full of pain. Help me. 13 is my shitty sum.
Ronde'. 2 to go to 23. Fuck you.
CCS. Also bet the ranch. Pure, unadulterated BALLS. Denied though. You bet 12 (!?) and got skonked. 12 is your miserable, unredeemable total of miserable shit, you poor fucker.
BroniePonyBoy. 1 to go to 38. Really? I kind of hate you.
QXXX. No entry. Total 17. When I see you, don't look me in my eyes. Don't. I'm serious.
Lola. 1 to go to 31. "Disappointed' is how I feel about you.
Kitten. 1 to go to 26. In GG you are a complete nobody. I will treat you like that. 

Jimbo$uke,
Commissioner for Life


3 comments: