Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2017

GG Return of the Bowls, Chapter 11 Results



GG Bowls, Chapter 11

Mississippi State (#24) drops Louisville 31 -27 in an upset.
Iowa State Cyclones victorious in a tight one, 21-20 over Memphis (#19)
Penn State (#9) holds on to scribble Wash U (#12). Seannie G puts the hurt on a Founding Father.

Seannie G, yesssssss!..SWEEP. Nickel pumps him up to 68.
Randingo, deuce will take him to 49
BroFro, uno but reaches 70.
'BoSuke, only one, make it 78
DPo with one, give him 57
Bridginit grabs one, 65
CCS with one, up to 66
McLovin with a duo, 55
KBron snags one, 50
SockPuppet, uh-oh...hell YEAH, Bro, SWEEP puts him up to 72.
Snottie with a double, 49.

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life.



6 comments:

  1. am I being penalized for being in last place? How do I go from 47 to 40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's right, I forgot, Jimmie is an ass wipe who can't add.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows an ass wipe better than an asshole?

      Delete
  3. I will definitely check into your beef, PoleSmoker, when I have an opportunity. Until then, remember, there is nothing wrong with being a proud gay man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOD, Snottie. You were right. You have 49 as of Chapter 11. Not a math error. I "fat-fingered" and hit the "0" not the "9". Thanks for pointing this out. You are also still a massive, sharp and painful barnacle on my asshole.
    Practice Mindfulness.

    ReplyDelete