Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Smokin' - The final GG






By my calculations, I am the only one who can prevent Seaman from taking the GG cheese.

Dig this: After the first two games of the final GG trilogy, Seabung picks up 1 to 95.
Sockbung and Snotbung got dick for both games, remain at 92
D. Lord has the sweep still alive, nails the first two and is resting comfortably at 94.

I could match Seamunch with the Oregon pick and come out ahead by virtue of my sweepitude with a win. Nice.

An Oregon pick coupled with an Oregon loss puts me in second place 3-way with Sock-n-Snot, Seascrote takes the fat stacks. Unacceptable.

I could go all OSU on you bitches, win outright with a Buckeye championship. Is the cheddar worth watching burning couches on High Street? Meh.

I pick OSU and they gloriously lose, and I'm second fiddle to Sealick's sack o' cash.

Pondering.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for those kind words! Oregon 37 TOSU 28. That's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An incomprehensible stew of stream-of-consciousness bullshit. Thanks for the gif though.

    Jimbosuke

    ReplyDelete