Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2022

The Ugly Numbers

 BRFL Final Tally. 


The Spreadsheet. You saw it. "Billy" and QXXX already Venmoed me their cash. I really love them. They're like family. 
This year, when it comes to paying debts, it's no more Mr. Nice Guy. 
Last year...well...let's move on.
Some people paid me for my Awesome Win in the First EVER BRFL NFL Playoff Pool.
If memory serves it was Kitten, McLovin and BroFro. 
A lot of people didn't. So... that will be ten bucks, Losers.


As for the rest of you debtors, check the spread sheet in your email and fork it over.
Venmo, check or cash in a paper sack. 
I don't care. As long as the BRFL gets paid. 
Your losses pay the winners. So it was in the Beginning. As it is Now. As it ever shall be. 

Jimbo$$uke,
Commissioner for Life

PS: KBronie, you must return the Liberace. I'm terribly sorry.

PSS; The Venmo handle for the Commissioner is @James-LaCava-2.








5 comments: