Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2022

The AP Poll is OUT. BRFL Draft Order.

Listen to the Commissioner

Good Christ,  the AP Poll is OUT!
Seems early.
I don't give a shit. This is happening. 
BRFL Draft Days start tomorrow at dawn.

Have I done one iota of research? No.
Did the 'research' I did last year help me? Fuck no.
Let's roll out the draft order for '22, Freaks:

1. Lola. This is your chance. Align your chakras.
2. CCS. ShamePenguin guy, you're up second.
3. DPo. Coin-flip with the Bronie. You won.
4. KBronieBoy. Things already going not really your way.
5. Timmy!
6. Jimbo$$uke, Commissioner for Life.
7. SockPuppet. Pressure, Bitch. Feel it.
8. QXXX.
9. Dog The Bounty Hunter.
10. BroFro. Show us what you got.
11. Snottie. You've never won, right? Because you suck, right?
12. ChibaChew (formerly 'Kitten'). Show me you deserved that battlefield promotion, FartSmell.
13. Ronde'. 
14. McLovin. Your bullshit tells me, "Don't count this Prick out."

I'll be in touch.

Jimbo$$uke,
Commissioner for Life

It's ON.







3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Leave me some options BRFLers!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for leaving Ohio State on the table for me BRFLers!
      See you next Summer!

      Delete