Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

BRFL Week 6 Blood Bath



Shall I spare you the sickening plunges experienced by your BRFL kin?

A weekend drenched in AP gore.

Stanford, not Stamford, entered the weekend @ 6. Hello, almost ream, power dive minus 11, you fetch up at minus 6 these days, Ms. Q.
USC. SockPuppet enters the weekend at 6 as well. Takes it in the pooper from Utah, crash dives minus 14, settles down @ minus 8. A ream for you as well, Amigo.
Wisconsuck. TJizz and his cheese-whiz take hard pipe from, who was it, Northwestern? A bunch of ChicagoLand egg-heads? Minus 13, Cali guy. It's ream time, my good friend, and your new home is spelled "Minus 9". You dropped 13 points this weekend. Oh my goodness.
Oh. Hi there, WHank. Would you like to suck the tail pipe of the BRFL Universe and douche 15 points into a hopeless no-man's-land of misery and pain? CAN DO, BRO! REAM, buddy, ream. I'm forwarding your mail, what little there is of it, to minus 9.
Did I forget anyone? Was there a ream job I missed? Oh, whoa, you know, guess what? I did miss one. Mr. "I love leading the BRFL" gets his comeuppance and a MIGHTY REAM OUT as BYU takes the Douche from TCU and you drop like a stone, BroFro, minus 12 and hello, 7. Which is a far cry from the 19 you had. Ha ha ha ha ha. I love your pain.

That's 4, count 'em, 4 reams in one weekend. This has never happened before. Personally, I couldn't be happier. Unless there were 5 or 6 reams.

DPo toils in hell yet, oddly, finds himself not doing too badly in the BRFL.
Snottie reigns ascendant. Disappointing, that's true. But he does have 12. Couldn't be helped.
Randoggie looking not too shabby with 11.
Fuck you, Sean. 7.

Here's the final tally:

KState (RZuck): 11
Baylor (SeaGra): 7
Georgia (Jimbosuke, May God Bless Him and Keep Him): 7
BYU (BroFro): 7

Liberace Territory

Louisville (McLovin'): 6

Meechy State (Snottie):5 (1 each for the win and the no drop. 2 on the move up, 5 total season.)
Duke (ClemboSlice): 4
Iowa (CCS): 4
Meechy (DPo):2

Negative Territory:

Stanford (QLove): -6
USC (SockSack): -8
LSU (SkHank): -9
Wiconsuck (TBlow): -9

What fun.

Good luck this weekend, Douchers,

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life

11 comments:

  1. Such a satisfying report, I thank you Mr. C.........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you just love giving me extra points, or do I really have 12?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I just love giving you points. I don't know. You really only have 5. See correction. Your honesty is costing you money, Douche. Not the BRFL way at all.

      Delete
    2. What is it with you and a calculator? You are such a fucking idiot.

      Hugs and Kisses, Socttziel

      Delete
    3. The real question is are anyone's #s actually correct? Shouldn't D-Po be, like -102?

      Delete
    4. Hurtful sentiment, Scott. I thought you were better than that.

      Delete
  3. I'm in first place in the negative territory! Whooohoooo. 4th and 11 with one minute left? Forgot to cover that guy in the endzone? Are you kidding me? I hate the Irish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the AP
    I hate USC
    I hate Arizona State
    I hate LaCava.... both of them

    ReplyDelete
  5. he would have just hated LaCava

    ReplyDelete