Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

#25, Fresno State

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/mwest/2013/08/14/fresno-state-college-football-countdown-2013-preview/2657223/

Ask Timmy Bons about these bitches.

Who would pick these douchebags? I mean, who in their right mind?
They are not playing anybody except perennial piss-gargler, Boise State.
Fuck. Mountain West,West Division. Does that sound gay, or is it just my imagination?

Fresno State Bulldogs. Go ahead and pick these AssClowns. I can't stop you.
I'm just.....


....Jimbosuke
Commissioner for Life

2 comments:

  1. Fresno? Fres-yes. I think somebody will pick them thinking they so original and all, then the rest of the simpletons will be all,'that's was my pick' and 'i wanted them', and McLadyparts will be all "Nice pick!!!!! Best of Luck on a great season!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! You're nice!!!!"
    Blech. Do we really have to do this again?

    ReplyDelete