Search This Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2023

BRFL 2022: The Damages

 BRFL 2022. 

The Damages. 



I  have the spread sheet for this year's contest. Damned if I can figure out how to mail it. So here are the results in old school form:

CCS: $331 BRFL Champion. Congratulations to CCS. Had scUM.
Ronde': $229. Had USC.
DogTheBountyHunter: $145. Utah. Liberace is coming home with you. 
KBron: $103: Oregon Ducks.
'Bo$uke: $89. Texas Longhorns. I was ridiculed for this pick.
Q: $19. Iowa. 
McLovin: $19. Ohio State.
Chiba: owes 51 dollars. Cincinnatti.
DPo: owes 79. Houston Cougs.
Snottie: owes 93. Wisconsin.
Breaux: owes 107. Still hasn't been paid for last year. Horrible. NC State.
Timmy!: owes 135. Michigan State.
Lola. owes 149. Notre Dame.
SockPuppet: 331 dollars. Yeah. 331 dollars. Baylor. Bruce Pinkernell Award.

That's how it went down.
See Email for my Venmo account.

Lance Herbstrong,
Commissioner for Life.

 

5 comments:

  1. I'll be bringing the cherished cup for CCS!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks McLovin. I'll showcase it proudly.

      Delete
  2. Why was I listed behind DPo when I owe less than him? Honest oversight or your way to "accidentally" disrespect me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miscalculated your losings. You owe 93 dollars. As soon as I can figure out how to do it I will send you the spread sheet. I wanted to get your hopes up, then dash them, Bitch.

    ReplyDelete