Search This Blog

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Dumb and Dumber



What the fuck is wrong with Dabo Swinney? Seriously. This guy is, well, just a douche. Yes, he works hard. Fine. Good football coach. Not great. But good. I can't take that away from him. But he does have certain advantages. Starting with the weak-assed conference he plays in. And his candy-assed out of conference schedule. Is there a brigade or two of bag-men that help him harvest the recruiting hot-bed that he was lucky enough to land in? Probably not anymore than at TOSU or USC or Alabama. But he's no Bear Bryant. He's no Urban Meyer. He's no Fielding Yost.
He's just a corn-ball turd with big old ears who says dumb shit. And he's riding a wave of great recruiting classes. Enjoy it while it lasts, Fucker.
But at least Lil' Dabo has a friend.
Release The Mullet!


Yes. YES. It's the Mullet Man from Stillwater here to put your fears to rest on this whole virus thing.
Dad-gum-it, people need to see football and feel better and for Christ's sake keep that Oklahoma economy humming. Keep those oil derricks a-pumpin'. Well, no. Not the oil derricks. But, god damn and FUCK IT, young people have ANTIBODIES and he's a football coach so let him get ta coachin' and fuck you if you don't like it. "I'm a man. I'm 40. Swab me!"

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life


4 comments:

  1. I often like to get my medical marching orders from college football coaches with long flowing hairstyles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew I liked that Gundy guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I only get my information from McLuvin's social media posts. It's very enlightening.

    ReplyDelete