Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A Brief Rant About the Payout Party Date


                                                                                                                       
                                        
Closing in on that BRFL Jamboree Date, Brothers and Sisters. 
Snottie is in Maine August 1 so that would be the ideal time for the rest of us to get together.
But this is about me. ME. Not you, Snottie. And my schedule for that block isn't out yet. Do you know what I'm even talking about? Of course not. Why not? Because I have a boss and you ARE the boss. So you make your own schedule. Resentment much? Chyeah!

In summary; Maybe August 1st, maybe the 8th. Get back to you on that.

Jimbosuke,
Commissioner for Life

6 comments:

  1. Did you get my PayPal money? Hate you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I got your damn PayPal money, Bitch. Thanks, okay? What? Like you want a medal or something? Square it away, Buster Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, no, Sock, I haven't deposited your check in the bloated BRFL account yet. Sorry about that. Kind of a tool move on my part. Shit happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good so far, Commish.................

    ReplyDelete